Tithing is a important part of learning how to give and recieve.
In order to be healthy, we must know how to give energy and receive energy from the universe. Tithing should feel great when you do it and make you happy.
If you are giving and it doesn't feel right, then you may not be giving in the highest ways and in ways that are aligned with your truth. A reminder that what ever we give to others always comes back to us. Also, when we help others, then there will those that want to help us in return
We can give on the daily basis by giving things like smiles, hugs, prayers, and energywork. Doing daily paryers for humanity and the earth is a very abundant practice that helps the whole in amazing ways.
We can give on the weekly or monthly basis with things like money, food, and used clothing.
Know How to Give To Others Without Getting Burned Out
There are a variety of things you can do to help yourself if you are feeling burned out by helping others or wish to prevent getting burned out by giving.
1. Put yourself first in your life
2. Set aside time for yourself every day and week
3. Know when to say graciously and kindly "no"
4. Have very clear intentions with yourself and others
5. Have very clear agreements with others
6. Learn to slow down
7. Know what and when to let go
8. Use the three D's - do, delagate, or dump
9. Commit to only giving to that which is aligned with your values
10. Do not give out of obligation
It is great to give to others
but you have to have something to give in order to do this.
You must put yourself first in your own life
and give to yourself first so that you are properly nurtured, refresh, and abundant.
Life is about fun and joy and there is no joy in giving to others
when you are worried about your own life and affairs.
In order to give from a clearer and healthier place,
get super clear about why you are giving to someone else.
Be honest with yourself.
Do you want to give because:
1. you feel obligated
2. you feel sorry for someone
3. you want to be helped out when it is your time
4. you want to be selfless
5. you want to practice kindness
6. uou feel that if you don't give to them, then there will be no else to assist them
7. you want to practice karma yoga
8. you want something in exchange
9. you want to save them
There are so many ways to give to others on the daily basis.
It may seem small to you but it is important and goes a long way.
- open the door for someone
- let someone get in front of you on a line
- share a meal someone
- prayer for other people
- hug someone who needs it
- smile at someone
- compliment someone
- send Reiki energy to someone
- wish someone a great day or week
I know when to give and when to receive.
I give with an open heart.
I give with a clear mind.
I give with from a rich spirit.
My gifts are always well-received.
My giving are always welcomed with gratitude.
1. Add links to your website that promotes other great businesses
2. Create a informative blog
2. Offer a free workshops
3. Offer a free training
4. Offer a informative newsletters
5. Offer a free class
6. Give free mini healing sessions
7. Give away free materials
8. Donate some of your proceeds
We are familiar with praying
praying can come in different formats
and it can be used for different reasons
and we can have it directed at different people and situations
my intention is to remind you to use prayer daily
Prayer can be used to:
- help one to ground and stay calm
- help one to center their self
- help you to get to the truth of a situation
- help you to bless your self and others
- help you to stay in faith
- send light and love to those who need it
Daily prayer is really important in our present day culture
there are so many distractions, sounds, people, opinions, and concerns
prayer will help you to bring more clarity to your life
Make Time to Pray Daily For:
2. your family and friends
3. your job, co-workers, neighbors
4. your community
5. your country
7. the earth mother
It may seem that it is not neccessary or that it is too much
but we live in a spiritual universe and everything is comprised of energy
when you pray for someone or a situation
you send light and love to it and that adds more value to that thing
This is One Way Praying (from the Science of Mind)
1. begin by stating the power you honor (Universe, Goddess, God, Allah, etc.)
2. state that there is only goodness and divine qualities in the universe (i.e. I know there is only truth, love, peace, harmony, and abundance.)
3. state and declare it that You (or the person or thing you are praying for) is one the divine (i.e. I know that Billy is one with the great power and divine source)
4. state clearly the thing you desire and be detailed and clear (i.e.more money, peace, safety, higher self-esteem, etc)
5. say thank you (i.e. Thank you Great Mother for my new home)
6. affirm that the prayer has been fulfilled (i.e. I know this prayer is done, well and now, perfectly and completely)
7. release and closing (ie.e I release and let go. In accordance with my highest and greatest good. Let it be so or And so it is)
Use prayer daily and bless those all around you
our world and humanity needs it
and it does make a huge difference
1. Use active prayer & clear intention to create your reality
2. Drink lots of water 3. Create a daily spiritual practice 4. Get daily Exercise 5. Get monthly healing arts treatments/Aternative Medicine 6. Create an altar in your home and work space 7. Get clear about your dreamtime 8. Study the universal laws
9. Be pro-active in your shadow work (dealing with your ego)
10. Strive to become more of your authentic self 11. Spend 1-hour out in nature everyday 12. Get plenty of sleep (at least 8 hours) every night 13. Eat well. Eat foods that are healthy and whole.
Earth by Barbara Marciniak
Spiritual Growth by Sonaya Roman
Hands of Light By Barbara Brennan
The Mayan Oracle By Spilsbury & Bryner
You Can Heal your life By Louise May
Books by Amorah Quan Yin
The Amazing Power of Delibrate Intent by Esther and Jerry Hicks
The Nature of Personal Reality by Jane Roberts
The Power of Now by Erkhart Tolle How Not to Die by Dr. Michael Greger